Sunday, August 17, 2014

A lover

George is feeling sad and lost. He just couldn't clear his doubts. All these are simply illogical to his troubled mind.

"Another glass please.."

This is his fifth glass of Martini, dry with chilling ice rocks. His vision is getting fuzzy. A distanced bouncy hair caught his eyes, and he gives an amusing smile towards that direction with his eyes still fixing at the blurry vision of the maroon red hair. He got amazed that the lively hair came closer, becoming clearer. Then, appears before him, a strikingly beautiful face.

"Wow!" George twitches his eyes to get a better and clearer look at the face, "Such a beauty." He gives a wider smile as if he just saw an Angel.

"Are you an Angel? Are you here to claim me?"

The Angel did not reply George, but turns to the bartender. "Give me a Martini on the rock. Thank you."

"Oh. How silly of me, thought you are coming for me. You like it dry to yeah? So what brings you here, lovely Angel?"

"Get a grip. You looked drunk."

Heard what the Angel said, he took a deep breathe and sighed. "I wished I could get drunk."

"So what brings you here, troubled boy."

George looks at her and gives a smirk,"What could a Man be troubled with. Love, of course."

"Tell me about it. I might be able to give you some light."

George looks at her again and nods with convincing smiles.

"I can't conclude what is not right. I love her. I just want to be her lover, a really good one. Give her all my attention, pamper her like a queen, just putting her as my priority when I am with her."

George finished his glass and asked for another.

"I guess I am just too accommodating and she gets boring of me. Maybe I am too easy for her and she gets uninterested. I got avoided and rejected repeatedly by her this week when I asked her out at night. I guess I crossed the line and love her too deep. I know she does not want commitment but some sexually physical enjoyment together. I guess it is just me, lost in my emotions. And you are right, I need to get a grip of myself." George lets out another heavy sigh and tried to be more alert.

"Such a beauty Angel. Surely there are hives of bees swamping around you. Let me see."

George looks around to see which guys are locking their eyes towards their direction.

"One. Two. Three. Four! Woo. Did you just finished chatting with them, they look so seriously scary, like they are going to beat me up for hitting on their girlfriend."

"Nope. I just want a glass of Martini."

"I see. Miss Angel, may I asked. What kind of guy interested you?"

The Angel looks at George and stays silent, pondering.

George waits a while and says, "Let me give you a few options. Appearance? Personality? Erm.. maybe charisma. Which one?"

"Personality, of course."

"Yap, but wouldn't appearance arouse your interest first before you even give him a look? You wouldn't want to have a chat with that fat ass over there. So appearance would be your first filter." George looks through his glass, slowly spinning it to chill his drink.

"Then you would move on to charisma. Someone who can speak with confidence and is positive and humorous. You wouldn't want to have a chat with timid wimpy guy who has no confidence when talking to you. So charisma would be your second filter."

George take a quick sip, "Then you would want to know his personality. So, what kind of personality do you look for?"

The Angel did not reply.

George gives a smile and says, "Hmm. Let me give you a few options again. How about this one?"

"Do you think I am somewhat attractive?" George asked with confidence.

"A little."

"Oh thank you. It is good to know I am a little attractive to you. So, what excuses would you have for no kissing me?"

"What? I.."

Before she could finish her sentence, George gives her a soft lovely kiss. He is just being spontaneous on her.


Hi Ladies, what do you think happened to George? If you were the Angel, what would you have done?








No comments:

Post a Comment